Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

something is not desired by some new foods... I dont understand what it is about some things that people make that suggests new foods sound extremely bad... except for this..... ingredients.... we were in a store last night and there was a sign on the door for Mexican beef patties... it sounded good to me.... so I enquired with the clerk... he mentions that they aren't very good... and also suggests that we check the ingredients.... well ok so he reads them off...

beef... sauce... ass... spices... other junk

well I dont know about you but I dont think that I wanna eat ass..... mind you the guy was a moron... the sign actually means assorted spices.... but still he made it sound so horrible that I wouldn't even try it.... it was quite funny though.... however this brings up another point.... I'll put money on it that he's eaten ass before.... and I dont mean his lovers.... anyone that has eaten a decent roast has eaten some animal's ass... how about eating the tailbone from the chicken or turkey.. yes another animal's ass... have you ever eaten a hotdog??? of course you've had even worse than some animal's ass... but all this talk about food is makin me hungry.... I'll think about talking some more later... enjoy yewr foods...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com