Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

a string of events has happened this week on calls and I just can't ignore them anymore... the first I will mention is a co-worker transfered me a call because she wasn't trained for all the applications and the issue turn out to be an issue with the portion of software she was trained for... I troubleshot the issue to death for 45 minutes because her other computer seemed to work just fine.... the fuking cause of the issue......

the bitch customer couldn't connect to the fuking internet..... no wonder your email doesn't fuking work....

I'm so sick of this bullshit... if I dont get out of here soon I am going to snap.... but then there are some moments that make the job worth while.. well not really but at least something to laugh at.... I'm asking a customer for a case number and she's talking like this:

SRX (cough cough) 060 (cough cough) blah blah (cough cough) blah blah (cough cough)....

that was just rediculous..... and what did I do? make fun of her of course.... I'm mimicing her to my co-workers while she's doing this.... so of course I miss the last few numbers.... what do I do.... of course I ask her to repeat herself:

606 (cough cough) 380 (cough cough)

geez... it's a good thing her issue was simple because they would have had to carry my co-workers out of here on a stretcher.... I'm growing increasingly tired of the stupid obvious questions.... like someone downloading an update...

do I click on install? no click on delete fukhead...

I'm trying to install my software and it's asking me to delete the trial version.. should I do that? no leave it installed... it works better

I'm trying to check my email but a message says my database is corrupted... should I click on the rebuild button? I wouldn't ... it might fix the issue

I'm trying to send a file as an attachment but the attachments never get through... it says something about a virus.... why aren't my attachments going through? ... you have a virus you fuking moron....

the same virus person.... but I have a mac..... yeah stupid... macs get virus's too

please put me out of my fukn misery... I can't wait to quit this stupid job... it wont be long

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

I have always wondered why is it always the mailmen that snap and not the call center workers. I mean how hard is it to be a mailman????

7:14 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com