Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

as I count down my last hour at Stream I look back on times past.... I started 1 week after returning from England... I met a lot of interesting people.... met a woman that I shared my life with... learned a lot of new things about computers, life and many other things that I am thankful for... I believe I will actually miss the place.... it has brought me much joy and unfortunately much misery.... but of all the things I think I can honestly say there was much more joy involved.... I have many friends throughout the building and many other reasons for staying but I just can't bring myself to sit in that seat and take another call from some moronic desparate person in need..... I must admit not every call was like that but the ones that came through were enough to drive me over the edge... I need a break from this... and thankfully I am getting one.... perhaps one day I'll come back and take some more calls.... but I hope that isn't anytime soon.... I'm not sure how many people will actually read this from work but perhaps the ones that do read this might pass it on to the others.... who knows...

I leave with a wealth of knowledge and good memories and I'm thankfull to have chosen to apply at this perticular location.. it lead to a wild ride.... I am amazed at how long I lasted... I was only going to try it out because I knew I would hate the job... I was right but the people that I met along the way made it worth while.... I can't mention everyone of course because I will leave someone out I'm sure but I know I can mention some of my most memorable people...

the first person I would mention is Lisa because she was the first person I actually got along with that I didn't know and we became instant friends .... which eventually led to being friends with corEy... her husband....

the second I would mention is my ex - Crystal.... she was one of the most important parts of my life at one time and I ended up learning many different things about myself through many different events that happened between our relationship.... it's sad what happened to us... but I will not go into anything because that would be between me and her.. it's none of yewr business :P ....

the third person I would mention is Eeeeeeena.... we used to be closer friends... but I spose things change.... it's strange what time and events can do to people... I know that much more clearer after this past year....

I have to mention "HR" Greg because he's just an outstanding person that I admire for a number of different reasons... (he'll probably never get to read this sadly)

I'm going to mention Darrell, Linda, Joanne and Bobby... there was never a better bunch of people to travel with... the car ride home was always fun ... it was a fantastic way to end a shitty day....

I will also mention Marcus and Millie because he may have annoyed a number of people I always had something to smile about from him and Millie is just plain funny to listen to on the phone...

my german friend asshole.. I mean steffan lol.... lots of funny tales there as well as misery but all in all it was fun being around the guy...

I'm gonna mention Sherry but only because she'll hunt me down and kill me if I dont :P she believes I'm coming back in 2 weeks... I unfortunately hope she's wrong

I must mention English Kevin.... but I can't think of why lol... I'm kidding

I'm gonna mention anyone I ever sat around and have no idea who yew are or what your name is anymore.... I'm sure I've enlightened your life in some way.... perhaps not... but I spose we'll never know

I want to mention Gary the trainer because he is the best teacher I've ever come accross

I'm gonna mention Wayne from quality... (at least I think that's what he does) lol.. he still stinks....

my favourite supervisors are as follows in order of no importance except the first... Earl Johnston was the best superviser ever... none can match him.... Jimmy is a close second... Wayne and Robyn are the next and I'm gonna mention Bernie even though he turned into an SDM.... I used to hate that guy lol I almost forgot Sean Burke.. he turned into something else as well but I have no idea what he does here lol

the list could go on and on because I am quite possibly one of the most noticeable people in the building... I've tried to be known everywhere... hence the I love my job Fan Club lol.... even if it was meant as a joke... I do actually miss doing things like that around here because it made the job a little more bareable... but after some events I just couldn't bring myself to go around the building anymore...

and I'm sure I'll think of more after.. but for now.. I just hung up on my last caller.... yes I actually got to release the call.... and best of all ... the poor customer felt like a fool...... I love my job

4 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Thank you for the mention on your blog. It was nice working with you as well. It really was entertaining at times.... You are one of the few people that I let call me Mukus,,,

All the best Earwig, keep in touch ok??

7:07 a.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

will do .... yew do the same

2:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Ok, will do... where is it that you are going anyway???

6:42 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you and have fun on your adventures, keep updating your blog so we can know how you are doing....and yes we are nosey......LOL

Take care

Mukus's Wife

7:50 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com