Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gross Topik #10.... I really must stop putting these gross topiks on my blog but seeing as how I am a story teller .... not to mention strange shit happens to me or around me all the time... I just can't resist telling this story....

I'm not sure how many girls are aware of such things but I'll be not that many.... it begins with a well known fact that men and women have different devices for excreting waste in the form of fluid.... well what happens when your trying to let loose the liquid yuck but the flaps are a bit stuck together??? that's right you piss everywhere except where you should be pissing.... there is a reason why the United Kingdom do not have urinals such as North America has.... it's so they can just piss on the wall instead of the little stall thing we use.... there is less mess to clean up because there is no aim involved.... so... the point?... right

I got seemingly invited to the bar last night... not that I needed an invite but since I was invited I decided to make an appearance... (yes with my bad ribs and all) I was scared of being bumped the wrong way and passing out from pain but I managed... except for when I had to go to the toilet... I'm on my way in the toilet room when this dood is coming out of one of the stalls whiping his face... I spose he just puked... he didn't look to good... so I bypass the guy and continue with my business when all of a sudden this guy rushes into the room whips out his thing and the scariest thing happened..... pee was flyin everywhere ..... I feel bad for the guy that was standin next to him.... I'm certain he must have gotten piss on him ..... I doubt the piss guy made it out of the bar alive lmao.... but I didn't stick around to find out... fuck that I dont want piss on me... it was bad enough I nearly got drenched with a drink earlier.... but enough of the gross topik.. yeah I know yew dont wanna read about some peoples weird fetish of being peed on... and if yew do then perhaps yew can visit the Tucker Max website... one of his stories is the pee fetish.. quite funny... I'll be back soon with a funny story... I hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com