Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, November 20, 2006

hidden agenda.... why is it human nature to assume from most people that there is a hidden agenda or that they are out to get you.... I can't speak for most people but I do understand a few of the concepts that go through some people's minds....

there are a few aspects of peoples lives that could make them believe that others want to place harm upon them or that people are out to get them.... usually this is because of prior involvement with someone that has done just that.... the worst thing about this perticular event is that even when someone is not doing anything to hurt that person in any fashion ... some actions are taken with the notion that the intentions are not pure... this happens a lot in relationships.. it causes doubt... fear... or the worse ... jealousy...

I have been part of many of these reactions.. with prior relationships and have friends that are going through these things as well... it's never easy and the strain will usually break things up because the trust is ruined.... but for some they are willing to work through anything to make it work...

I pride myself as one of these people.... I also pride myself as a decent human being that will do almost anything I can to help someone out if it is within my power.... even so much that I've helped people that just dont deserve it and got burned because of it... but I would still offer my help if I could for some of these people.... but that's just they way I am...

I do believe that I have proven this more often than not and yet I still recieve shit about stupid stuff or people bothering me about things they believe I have done when in reality would never do ... I just hope that it isn't because someone has told a lie about me or worse told something I may have done in my past ... people do learn from their mistakes I hope.... I know I have...

people shouldn't jump to conclusions even if a person does have the persona that would ideally make it possible for that person to lead someone astray... the saying innocent untill proven guilty should always be remembered first.... especially when it involves me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com