Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I started another part of a story today... but since bloggers draft options aren't working I'll have to finish posting it another day... one of these days the book is actually gonne be put together with all these different portions ..... it pleases me to be creative.... the ribs are feeling a bit better and since there are no calls coming in today at work it gave me some reflection time to chill and put some things I've been tinkering with onto paper.... I hope I can finish it someday legitimately... it's starting to come along to an actual novel.... and from the feedback on parts from some people it should be entertaining as well... I'm finding it a bit difficult to mix humor in with the drama so when I figure this out I'll be able to mix everything into a decent story... but I am confident in my abilities..

on other news.... roomie should be back in town on the weekend.... and if she doesn't show up I'm gonna have to go to hali and drag her ass back for a day.... my going away party is hopefully going to leave some lasting memories to the masses... I just hope I can remember some of it without being one with the porclain god.... seems to be my best friend the day after one of my parties... anyway if you haven't received your invite yet then I suggest checking with me for details.. yes I can be emailed or if I happen to be online.. which isn't all that much lately... yew can message me there... but it's going to be an open invite .. the more the merrier

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

What happened to your ribs???

7:43 a.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

about 3 posts ago I informed the public I can't play basketball anymore unless I was playing in the geriatric league... I took a hard shoulder to the chest and got taken out for a few weeks... hurts like hell

2:02 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com