Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

my job summed up.... I am describing a pencil 5 times per customer.... I describe it one way and the customer doesn't get it... so I describe it another and another until eventually the customer realizes how stupid they are.. and listens to what I have to say... I answer the same stupid questions over an over and over.... I dont know how else to tell you what it's like other than that if your talking to a dog... the same look on the dogs face that he has no idea what your saying until one day it just starts doing what you tell it to do.. the differences is the fucking dog understands commands quicker than these fucking stupid morons I have to deal with.... when I tell someone how to do something ... they respond with more stupid questions and eventually after 5 or more times they finally repeat the same fucking steps I had originally mentioned in the first fucking place... I'm tired of it... I'd like to start selling dog brains to these people... they might bark once in a while or sniff some butts but at least I wont have to worry about them asking me stupid questions anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com