Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

news flash..... flying isn't cheap.... and I doubt driving will be either but I bet it's gonna be cheaper than flying.... it's gonna be a bit strange buying my first car... but after the last few months of effort I can finally afford one.... I'm just not so sure I want to drive all the way accross canada by myself.... perhaps I'll investigate a companion.... anyone want to go for a drive? lol.... of course it's not a free ride.. you'll have to share the driving and expenses..... please dont kill me while I'm sleeping.... I can get us through cape breton and half possibly all of new brunswick... driving partner can drive through to Montreal and I'll take over.. long enough to get through there cause it's hell and confusing (I would hate to be sleeping through someone getting us lost in Montreal lol) hopefully I can get enough sleep to drive through ontario... and sleep through boring ass saskatchewan.... then I'll drive to my aunts place... I wish I could remember how to get there lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com