Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

three days left.... I'm starting to get giddy... I can't wait to travel... the sad part will be that I wont be online for quite some time.... I'll have to get myself a journal to logg all the stories... I know I'm gonna see interesting things... and I bet I'll be involved in many great things as well... perhaps I may even purchase some internet time on my travels... we'll just have to see... no matter how I do it though I'll be sure to find a way to keep track of the events so that they can be documented here.... I know yew'll want to hear about it .... cause yewr all nosey :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com