Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

went to the savoy last night... it's good to get to a decent concert once in a while.... Matt Anderson and J.P. Cormier were playing it up .... Matt is one of the most amazing guitarists I've ever had the pleasure of listening to and I will go see him anytime I possibly can... J.P. was pretty good too but along with J.P. was a fella whose name I unfortunately cannot recall ... but what an amazing talent he is as well... anyway couple of funny things happened while at the show.... I was waiting in line for drinks and someone farted... such a nasty smelling one too.. but nobody took ownership of it and nobody got out of line.... spose beer is just too important lol... while Matt was playing on stage.. the lyrics were as follows: .... oh what shall I do.... some woman in the audience (most likely by coincidence) screamed out in a moan type thing.... kinda one of them ya had to be there moments but it was soo good that Matt actually stopped playing the song while everyone laughed..... the only other thing I can think of other than the amazing performance by all involved was some dick in the back was talking throughout the whole entire show..... and most of his comments were stupid drunkard types.... but we enjoyed the show none the less...

we went over to BK's (Burger Thing) then to Doolys afterwards.... it's been a while since I had BK's so I had a craving.... anyway I dominated the pool table.... well ok I won the most games but still had to lose a couple of times lol.... so on the way out I was trying to spit.. yeah yeah it's disgusting but better out than in.. but the difference being it made me sick..... yes I puked up the beer and burgers... I know I'm not proud.. well actually I am lol.... so the boys went home and I went to the crapi club... it was a less than entertaining night out... I think I might have known 4 people in the joint... not used to that... anyway got a cab home and the driver kept on the C.B. radio makin fun of darrell.... entertaining enough for me... after which I watched some tv then bed.... it's actually a strange feeling going to bed and not drunk on a friday night... spose I'll have to get used to this

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

upuked and i missed it...damn!!!!

12:54 a.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

hahah... it's not really something to admire lol

3:41 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com