Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, November 17, 2006

you know your old when you are playing basketball with the young guys and your out of breath in 20 minutes.... but it's great... I miss the physical activity.... it's been years since I was on a basketball court but I seemed to pick up where I left off... I can dribble and run but I still can't shoot... someday I'll learn I guess... but the best part of physical activity is accidents... unfortunately I was involved in one and I believe I may have broken a rib or two... it hurts to breath... cough... spit.. and even sit up.... hopefully I'll be able to recover over night cause it will sure suck being at work with sore body parts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com