Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

a quick update for anyone interested.... I have arrived in the big west and have seen a few sites of interest.... I just finished carving up some deer meat... that was interesting... and I've visited some of the locals around.... I could probably get used to living out here..... I've been keeping some notes on my adventures so far and will try to keep notes for the rest of my time here as well...

my trip to halifax was actualy quite nutz.... I was trying to do the speed limit but with bald tires on the Malibu it was a bit difficult to stay on the road while passing the slow people.... it's fun to drive in storms.... perhaps I should have taken it easier I might not have gotten stuck in the 3 hours of standstill traffic and perhaps might have been able to enjoy more of my time in hali.... as for being in hali ... roomie gave me a brief tour of her side of town.... she showed me all the important stores with wonderfull articles to buy..... since it was 3am there wasn't much open (thankfully .. I dont need to be spending any money lol) but she did show me the great store called Cleaves....... well I'm wondering where the age was in that.... yeah yew know cleavage...... well anyway she also told me about her wonderful bus people... it's good to know that halifax also has disgusting peole on the bus as well as home..... she wanted everyone to know about the band of booger pickers that she sees on a daily basis... yes they eat the gold they find too..... I'm glad you could share in this misery like us....

After my quick visit I got to the airport.... that was fun as well.. there were a number of people sitting around waiting for the plane and a little girl started screaming.... there was an older fella that looked like santa.... started ho ho ho'n... it was kinda funny.... the plane itself had to be sprayed down to get the ice off the wings... it was kinda cool to see the hot liquid crap being sprayed all over it... other than that the only interesting part of the airport was returning the Malibu... there were no attendants so ya had to put the keys in a box and hope for the best.... I dont like that myself.... anyway I'm gonna dissapear again for a while but perhaps I'll be able to update next week sometime..... enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com