Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

so I had a decent sleep for the first time in 5 days.... it was good to be in my own bed again and not have to rush to wake up and get back on the road.... so I left off with being in the halifax airport and getting on the plane.... great......

for those of you that have been on a plane you may have come accross the wonderful experience of turbulance..... I personally enjoy it.... especially when it's really rough.... sadly (or perhaps luckily) I only experienced mild turbulance..... for those of you that have not been on a plane.. turbulance can be described as driving down a bumpy road in a car that does not have very good suspension.... except much more dangerous...... if you happen to be in extremely rough turbulance the plan could actually rip apart and of course we all know what happens then... almost certain death .....

well at least I can tell you about the kewl new toys that air canada has installed on the plane... they have an interactive touch screen display device.... you can choose music (which sucked) movies (I watched - Talledega Nights - My Super Ex girlfriend - and part of A Scanner Darkley) .... there was even recorded TV shows... (I checked out some of the comedy)

One of the things I really hate about airports is the complete lack of cheap stuff.... I wanted to get notepad and a pen but there was no such thing other than of course the $6 souvenir pens.... which I was not about to purchase..... I had resounded myself to asking the flight attendant for one when I noticed tucked behind the cash register was a cup of regular pens for a dollar.... sold lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com