Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

a very big shout out to tasha and angel for coming out to my supposed party.. as well as todd and lee.... a very big thanks for roomie for calling me at the bar and making it all worth while... I'll see you soon.... my trip starts off with a bang.... the singer of the band 'Kick' is amazing..... I cannot say enough... wow... anyway .. my last sleep in cape breton for a while will be tonight and I begin my new adventure tomorrow... hung over prolly but it's all good... I hope I can get back to an internet source soon so I can update my progress and check back with friends from home.... I am so happy to have friends that can show me a good time... I must laff at finger boy.... yes some random comes up to the table beside us and tasha makes conversation.. whipps out the camera and the boy just starts posing for her with fingers out... it was very strange but quite funny... yew prolly had to be there... in the middle of the madness I feel my leg vibrating as I figure out my phone is ringing.. I try to answer it but since I am by the band with everyone else I can't hear a damned thing... I go up to the top bar and discover the caller is roomie.... me and her talk for a bit but she can barely hear me.. she tells me to go to the bathroom.... I get in the bathroom and talk for a bit... I feel like a moron cause I'm in the toilet talking to a girl with a bunch of guys pissing around me.. guys are pissing and I'm talking on the phone... fuck this I go outside .... to the cold... talk a bit more and say ummmm I'm gonna go .. thanks for the call but I must get warm lol... I hope I can manage to get the pictures... should be ok.... but I bet tasha deletes half of them because she is in em.... we shall see... oh and before I forget.. we are in slobway.... of course... and these black fellas are behind us gabbin it up with a few young girls ahead of us.. I interupt at an appropriate time... and become part of the conversation... the one fella is goin on about who killed kenny... (southpark comedy.... one of the most racist shows ever) but it doesn't matter... we go on about our business.. we are sittin down eating and all of a sudden one of the fellas comes over and says yewr alright... keep it real .. gives me the handshake of the "hood" and goes on about his night.. it was quite funny.... if he only knew how close to black I could possibly be.... I spose I should be shot for that statement... but it's sorta true lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know finger boy.
he was some random 12 year old at the bar...
my gawd!

11:44 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com