Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, January 15, 2007

day two found us all lounging around the T.V. we watched movies and ate a munchie platter.... the platter was not very good except the nachos...... mmmmmmmmmmm jalapenos ... I think the cheese gave everyone gas.... well it gave me it I know that.... so we watched a really bad movie... legend of lucy somethingorother...... it was a really crappy movie..... but it was funny how roomie was cringing under a blanket because the ghost was supposedly scary.... me and kim got a good chuckle at her expense....

before the movie we were all around chatting... the subject came up how I live in the pier.... bowers asked me if I did.. I said yes... she then proceeded to ask me if I knew......... immediately I said no before she could get soandso's name out.... she stood there for a good 3 minutes looking at kim and roomie as if to say is he for real?? roomie just laughed.... she finished the soandso's name or rather repeated her question... I let her finish this time and still said no lol...... apparently it's strange that I live in my own house and dont know any of my neighbours... sorry.. I like it that way....

after the movies me and roomie went for another excursion accross town... again we took the scenic route.. but not as drastic as the day before.... it was fun.... then came the sobey's trip.... I was looking around for cheesecake (which I somehow amazingly still haven't eaten) and roomie was going through her list... I came up to her cart with a box of strawberries.... she pointed to the one she already had.... funny that we think alike in some things....

there wasn't much else of interest that happened that I can recall other than my ability to drive.... I raced along as best I could mostly at 120..... it was kinda interesting as me and some hot girl passed each other.... sadly I had to get gas so I could not continue with the chase... though I would have won.... but boy did she like to drive fast lol..... the entire trip was aprox 3 1/2 hours from hali to sydney... not bad if I do say so myself.... I even took the scenic route from port hawkesbury to st peters.... so I could have shaved off at least 20 minutes I'm sure.... the only cop I saw along the way happened to be parked in the dealership behind big bens convenience... luckily I had slowed down by that point....

anyway the next trip will be in two weeks for the snoop dogg concert in new brunswick.... this I cannot wait for... ice cube and belly are scheduled to be appearing with him... the concert should be a blast

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am awesome,and so is that story,,,,love it !!!!!!

12:56 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com