Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am counting down the days...... my announcement of quitting stream (for real this time and I mean it lol) is coming soon.... the countdown is put forth with horrible call after horrible call.... I've had enough and am quite certain that one of these days some customer is gonna drive me over the edge and I'm just gonna take off my headset.... put my coat on ... throw my badge on the desk and walk out without saying goodbye .... the only satisfaction I'll get out of this will be the thoughts of the customer saying "hello? hello? are you there? hello? where did yew go? I can't get my email still... please help me? helloooo?"... my goodbye email is already a few posts back so I dont need to do anything with it.... it has all I want to say in it.... the sad part is I will leave behind a lot of new friends when I dissapear.... I'm really sad about this because I really do have a lot of good friends around and I wont be able to hang out with them anymore after I finally retire my headset.... well until I visit.. but honestly that wont be anytime soon... perhaps someday things will change and I might concider coming back ... but I need the right reason.... I can only think of three things that would make me come back to the cape though.... but of course I will not discuss any of them here..... I'm just waiting for the moment when the powers that be come over to my desk with security in tow to ask me to leave.... my work ethics for stream are non existant right now.... I barely keep notes... and am not really pleasant with most of my customers.... it's only a matter of time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com