Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have a car again.... at least for the night anyway.... I can't wait to joyride home... kinda like I did around the parkin lot... I'm sure that if anyone saw me driving around the parkin lot they were going oh my god my car..... he's gonna hit it... maybe on my way home I'll even pass a few people... (they are a bit difficult to find at 2am) but most importantly I'll be doing the BK's run on the way home..... mmmmmmmmmm whopper..... today has been full of nice things.... I've shared the pictures with everyone that wanted them (I think)... and I've also got the car running... and when I get home the elements will be changed... even if I have to replace the whole fukin heater lol..... a side note... last night I got dragged into what will be classified in my book as girl talk..... I am a good friend but why am I that good of a friend??????

oh right because I'm a genuinely nice guy.... this has been a private joke with a good friend of mine for a very long time.... I have to start using it more frequently .... this might shed my asshole image lol.... not likely... because I'm not really one.... though I am trying... anyway a few more stupid stories from work..... customer goes on about his silliness and after realizing his questions were stupid he tells me that he just had a $35 fool lesson.... (I got him to quit the application and open it again) another customer tells me that the steps I gave him were like a breeze in the Carribean.... I answered back without the hurricane.... my favourite was.... are you a mac genious working for Microcrap....

so I've decided to start answering the phone with an appropriate greeting... thank you for calling microcrap moron support my name is Joe.... I'll answer your stupid question if you promise not to annoy me.... I dont think this will work out to well though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com