Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, January 05, 2007

it's been a tough couple of weeks for me in some ways... being back at stream is draining the life out of me.... I'm tired of the same stupid questions over and over and since it's been busy it's been worse... the next two weeks are gonna be very tight... as well... having a car isn't all it's cracked up to be as I knew it wasn't gonna.... between spending for gas and other unexpected expenses I think that I am gonna be swamped with extra bills that I just dont need right now... anyway enough depressing shit... it's time for funny stories....

as you know I have a car now.... it's an expensive luxury automobile... and yes I love my car.... it is very good on gas.. it is very reliable... and it even has giddy up n go.... now when I say giddy up n go I mean that I can beat nearly anything off the line.... or was that just my driving skills.... I'm probably to hard on the little car but only time will tell... since I got it home I've had 3 major things happen to it.... some idiot stole the $20 stereo out of it..... some idiot scratched the paint.... and I believe someone has even put something in my gas tank... I'm not impressed.... I think the guy next door has something to do with it and if I prove it .. I'm gonna press charges.... first question.... who the hell scratches the paint of a fukn Kcar...... even more... steals from one.... people it's a 20 year old vehicle.... only a person who is broke would own one.... why would you steal from that poor fuker..... perhaps you think it's funny to fuk with a down on his luck fella.... screw yew too

today I had my nickname for messenger set to: anyone want to let me use their shower???????

this was only meant to be a joke... my water heater is acting up since I got back in town so I've had to boil water to get a bath until it's fixed.... anyway other funny people messaged me to either poke fun or join in my misery.... here is what some of them put:

can I take pictures and post them on the internet? I replied with only if your going to be in the shower with me..... yes amusing I know.... she declined because her b/f might get jealous

you can use it if you clean the kitchen.... sounds like a good deal to me..... but she added: if you do both at once I'll cook you dinner..... I replied with: sold lol

probably the funniest was gay paul: (I wonder if he gets upset when I reffer to him as that)

can anyone join you? .... I replied with a cute female can join me... he replied with screw that find someone else..... lmao I almost laughed in my customers ear


speaking of customers... I've not had a chance to share any stories from work as of late because of the vacation story.. I wanted to complete that first.... not that I've really had any wonderful stories to tell because I've grown to hate the place... but anyway I've become a less than desirable person to talk to on the phone and most of my customers can tell.... well one of these unfortunate people went through the support I fixed his issue in 2 minutes or less and he tried to make some small talk.... (I dont small talk at work ... not even if there is a step that takes 10 minutes) I didn't really engage him in it but he turned around and said so...... that makes this a $35 conversation.... I answered with sorta... I guess he was a bit upset that he paid money for his stupid question that I answered in less than a minute and was expecting at least a conversation.... sorry I dont support that

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i find out monday if i have to go back to that

7:35 a.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

who are yew and go back to what??? lol

5:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com