Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, January 21, 2007


a night I was to be celebrating with my buddy CorEy for his birthday found me going to the bar with a bunch of girls and I didn't stop laughing the whole night .... I went over to Lee and Jen's place to shoot the shit before goin to the bar.... after trading stories we all head over to Hermans where low and behold we run into Tasha, Angel and Katie..... well the pic fest began..... picture after picture was taken... many different poses and various people licking various parts of other people... quite entertaining.... then the girls started taking pictures of boobs... anyway needless to say it was fun and then we all headed home.... we stopped at BK's of course and while we waited in the drive through two girls hopped out and ran to timmies for the pee parade.... I think the car in front of us was jealous cause the guys hung out of the windows watching the girls get in the car lol... anyway here is a small sample of the pictures that were taken.. I can't post half of them because I will be hunted down and killed if they ever get seen by people lol (yes I have some bad ones of yew tasha hahaha)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com