Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, January 26, 2007

oh my god........ it is rant and rave time..... I had an absolutely disgusting day at work....... I've had the most stupid people I've ever had the displeasure of speaking to in one day...... and to top it all off.... morons at work pestering me about my ability to do my job.... you know who you are... but probably dont read this... and if you do... fuck off... while I'm on a call... I am working.... and if I'm pacing it means I'm either pissed off or severely annoyed... this means DO NOT COME NEAR ME.... and most especially DO NOT ASK ME MORONIC QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!! this job is hard enough for me to do on a daily basis without having some self righteous bitch trying to tell me how to do it .... on top of that ... telling me how to do it wrong..... I know what I'm doing and if I dont.... I will put the customer on hold and ask someone else..... not yew..... you have your job somewhere else in the building.... go fukn do it.... there is a time and place to bring up shit.... when I'm on a call is not one of them.....

I've never wanted to rip someone's head off as much as I did today but since I have some strange ability to control my emotions...... I managed to get through this hell day and be one step closer to putting all this behind me......

anyway I must put the bitterness aside.... I have a few things of some small laughability.... the first I will mention was a call that one of my co-workers took... it was a man that had received an email from his dead mother.... dated 35 years in the future.... talk about creepy lol... the funny part was that the lady kinda snickered on the phone and the man became upset .. it was no laughing matter after all....

one of my customers was a bit surprised when I had requested her to wash the installation disk .... even more so she wondered what would happen if she put a wet disk in the drive... umm yeah.... anyway to further bewilder me she proceeded to ask if she should put the disk back in with the label facing her? .... well no lady it didn't work that way last time... lets try putting it in backwards....

so another co-worker had been sitting minding her business when the subject of crack had come up... I mentioned something of butt crack.... she retorted with no I have enough butt crack to go around.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com