Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

well it has been a long ass day but of course I made the best of it.... I helped a friend of mine move... and got to drive a big honkin ass truck too... it was lots' of fun ..... I'm stuck in the bay at the moment because my car wont start... but I get to drive the huge ass truck instead... lot's of fun.... I drive the thing back to the bay and get it stuck in the driveway .. as yew can see in the picture of the huge rut that I placed in the ground.... it is impressive... but managed to back into the proper spot and we proceed to move the furniture and stuff onto it... the thing is huge... anyway I try to back into where I'm sposed to be but it's just toooooo big... and I take out a tree.... meanwhile people are scurrying about to move cars ... screaming from windows to turn the other way... and I cannot hear or see a damned thing as I take out the tree because I'm watching in my mirror's as two people are in the house window watching me.. and some dick is down the road with his lights flashing in my windows... next thing the guy I'm helping move comes out saying yewr taking out the tree... ooops... ok so I move forward and the guy moves his car... I back in and everything is ok again....

a side note of the trip takingn the truck back to the rentals..... the parkin lot has a spew of mess on it because I drank to much lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY COTTON BOY........DEFINETELY A GOOD READ THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKIN' 'BOUT PUTTIN' MY SAYING IN THANKS.....................IT WAS GOOD

GINA

5:02 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com