Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, January 29, 2007


well it's been a while since I've had a drunken blog and well for those of yew that read the story already will see that this one has been altered... I had to remove some inappropriate things and well had to add some important events that I had of course forgotten until reminded the following day.... so here goes:

I smell like candy floss (cotton candy)... one of the girls always wears this fragrance.... and if you go near her it is absorbed into everything lol...... yes I went to a benefit dance for someone that I don't know really well but it was for a good cause and a co-worker and since I was asked to go.... I had to...

ok so Im' an ass.... apparently I knocked some poor blonde girl over on the dance floor that nobody seems to know who she was.... and I either didn't know about it.... or laughed at her.... depending on who ya ask.... I unfortuneatly dont remember this.... I am quite certain that I helped her up... but again depending on who ya ask... I may not have.....

I also forgot to mention that I had been engrossed in my own reality and didn't realize that a speach was going on at the time.... when I heard what I had thought was a boring anouncer talking I shouted out shut up and was immediately informed that I had screwed up..... I must appologize to the individual because I was absolutely rude at an inapropriate time.... the gentleman was thanking everyone for coming to the benefit.... and I had absolutely no idea what was going on..... anyway I will take care of that as soon as I see him....

before going to the benefit we gathered at tasha's place for drinks and such.... tasha has a small rocker chair and let me tell you it's pretty comfortable.... (I'm glad I didn't break it lol) they took a picture for prosterity.... as you can see it was pretty funny.... kendal and her sister said that I had to get up and dance... it just wouldn't be a nite if I didn't (of course) but if only the dj would play some half decent music.... well I spose they can only do so much... anyway I got plenty of pictures and the night was quite fun...

on the ride home kendal was dropping us all home .... but since we were a bit over capasity .. tasha decided to lay accross everyone in the back seat... thankfully I didn't get her feet.... ummm never mind lol (shall I mention kendall driving like me..... except she was riding the dood in front of us's bumper ... I would never do such a thing) but it was a great night

there were a couple of side stories from the day after.... I am quite hung over and spent a bunch of it near the procalain god.... I did after all consumed at least 10 beverages and one that fell to the floor as I made my way accross to the table at the benefit.... well since I smelled like cotton candy and was sick my buddy gina messages me and says 'sooo you feel green and smell like the circus' she of course means that I'm super sick and smell like cotton candy....

also in the process of me sending pictures to various people tasha mentions to me:

(L) Tasha(L) uploading pix HAHAHA says:
im saskwatch!
LeeEeeMuR - watching 24 (6) says:
hahahahh she's tiny remember lol
(L) Tasha(L) uploading pix HAHAHA says:
i look like i eat people

I spose in a way she did.... she was towering over kendal in the pictures and the picture of her humping kendal didn't help... but it certainly was funny lol... yew can see more pictures of the night at her piczo page.. a link is in the menu at the top of the page in the blog section

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the way home we had enough seats..
on the way there we didnt lol

6:27 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

oops.... that's right cause kendal's sister didn't come back with us lmao

6:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com