Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I believe that as tech support over the phone progresses.... people will begin to start doing strange things.... what do I mean by this? well let me explain.... there are many gullible people alive and because of this it is very easy to make them call someone else..... in other words they believe anything we tell them..... I'm on the verge of telling people that if they ate shit they could fix their problem.... sadly I bet 4 of 10 people will actually ask me if I'm serious... and one of them might hang up and try it just to see.... it's all in how you describe it... and I can be quite convincing... especially when people will believe anything..... so with this in mind... I am asking people for possibilities for my last call.... shall I be a dick and fuk with them or shall I be nice and finish my time as an exemplary agent.... let me know what yew think

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

I vote for being a dick and fucking with them

12:50 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote to be nice!! It's only ok to be mean when you're drunk! So, if you want to be mean to your customers, get drunk first! It will be justified that way! lol

7:06 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com