Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I may have said this before but apparently I am an asshole.... during my lunch break I rushed home so that I could bleed the line with the newly aquired oil.... before I can pull into the driveway I have to wait for some dickhead to get out of the way because he's in the store and wants to block off my driveway.... I hate people that do that... they figure they are only gonna be a minute... what if I had to take a dump... I'm not doing it in my car buddy get out of the way... I turn the car around and park in front of the guy..... there is only about an inch between the cars.... a van pulls in behind the guy... he's not goin anywhere..... I like this.... I get out of the car and proceed around to the oil tank to make sure the oil guys came... they did... as I'm going back to the front to go inside the house I notice the van is gone... the blockhead is coming out of the store.. he hops in the car before I get a chance to yell at him.... of course the asshole in me comes out... I hop in the car and put it in reverse... the guy doesn't know what to do... he's waiting for me to pull out... I'm not... I'm obviously in reverse.... that's right screw yew buddy... he backs up... I back up too... yew dont like being blocked in do yew fuker... he finally gets around me and gives me the look of what's yewr fukn problem... I back into my driveway.... yew blocked my driveway asshole that's the problem..... ok so maybe I was more of an asshole than him.... good on ya bud dont park in front of driveways.. it's against the law......

furthermore I got told today on the phone that I was an asshole.. must be my day.... by a customer no less.... he was such a lovely person... (sarcasm) he spoke so nicely to me when I greeted him and asked him for his information.... the unfortunate fukhead starts giving me a hard time about my having to verify the info because he just gave the non english speaking fella before me all the info and figures that it should just appear on my screen and I can begin... if things were magic sir I would reach through the phone and snap my fingers and your stupid issue would be fixed.... amazing isn't it sir....

welcome back to reality.... the man describes his issue after we get through the stupid stuff.... I know the issue already but since he's being a dick I let him ramble.... I've got nothing but time... I'm going home soon... after he rambles for a bit I interupt him and begin to lead him through some steps... he begins to display his fukheadidness again and so I decide to lead him on the long way of the steps.... I'm nice like that.... the nice man is becoming less than patient with me and starts to display moreso that I have no idea what I'm doing.....

Ya think?? .... so he continues to follow along and I give him another order to do steps... he replys speaking as though nothing is out of the ordinary and like he's talking to his best friend..... (example) "blah blah blah ok asshole blah blah blah blah" the blahs will represent him repeating my directions..... I'm shocked... I dont know what to say so I explaim 'Excuse me SIR????' for me to use sir on a call it's not going well.... he ignored me and kept talking as if nothing happened.... it took everything I had to not call him out on it and continue the call as if nothing had happened... personally I had a good laugh over it.... but anyway at this point I am no longer wanting to speak to him so I cut to the chase..... point blank I tell the guy there is something wrong with his drive and he needs to do something about it... he doesn't beleive me.... I prove it to him by having him try on his other system.... of course it works and he feels like an idiot after all... screw yew buddy get off my phone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com