Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

it's pretty dusty in the Office... the air ventilation is horrible... this causes me to sneeze once in a while.... meanwhile my customer is rambling on about his non supported issue when all of a sudden my side of the phone goes quiet.... I had placed the guy on mute.... AAAAAaaaaaaaaaCHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! all of a sudden his end goes quiet.... I look at my phone.... the poor fella was whiping off his ear because I had sneezed into the phone.... I excuse myself (I dont normally do this) and proceed to tell the fella that I dont support his problem and before I can get a suggestion for him he hangs up the phone.... now I know interupting people on the phone is sometimes nessessary but there are proper ways to do it.... I dont think sneezing in their ear is one of them lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com