Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

sadly I dont have a funny story today... just wanted to post an update on my plumbing experience... it seems that everything went wrong last week ... the out of oil thing caused a few pipes to burst but since I'm a great plumber I have repaired them with minimal fuss... had to hide the hammer though ... didn't wanna wreck the kitchen floor... I finally have hot water... I will need to take it apart one more time though.... there is a tiny bead leak .. but at least I know how to change elements now and the proper way to do it.... (it only took 4 tries) with all this happening I've decided to get away for the weekend... I'm gonna take a road trip to one of my favourite places on Cape Breton island... Mary Anne Falls.... but for the first time I'm gonna go in the winter... the pictures should be very good... more to come on this after the weekend... I also plan to go snowboarding.. the place I wanna go is unfortunately closed so I'll have to settle for Ben Eion again.... but it will be fun with my little brother... it's good to finally have weather for boarding... I was hoping to get out a few more times before I left... after all it was my christmas present for my brother... such a nice brother I am..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com