Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

so I'm in lazy mode... can't go out because that leads to spending money... can't stay in because I'm bored... what do I do.... I drive... lately I've been spending time driving around Cape Breton.... it's kinda relaxing... I speed along the highway listen to tunes and just chill... I found myself on Seal Island bridge the other day... when I got there I was checking my head for what the hell was going on.... when I realized I was heading away from this place ..... as much as I wanted to keep going I am just not quite ready to take off yet.... two things must be done before I go.... and they are going to be the most difficult things I've done in a while.... but as usual I'm not going into details... (sorry lol) on the bright side I'm planning a ski trip for the weekend... hopefully I'll be able to get lots of pictures this time.... but since there is a bunch of us going it should be easy and also a blast... I may even get to visit the bar lol.... spose this could be an open invitation.. there is room in the cars for some others that might wanna tag along..... let me know if yewr interested

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com