Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

what is the big fuss all about???? no I'm not a fan of Valentines day..... get over it... I have never liked Valentines day.... actually I'm lieing.... there were two years that I actually enjoyed it..... the first was the first time that we got to pass out valentines to each kid in class.... it was a lot of fun to sign all the cards and pass them out to everyone (except of course to the kid you hated but yew had to give the kid one anyway) perhaps it would be a better event if everyone did that every year.... can you imagine getting one of them cheezy little barbie or He-Man valentines from some random person at work.... the odd part is I used to do that because it put smiles on peoples faces.... perhaps they were just laughing at me for doing it but that was the point.... I was a big fan of moral around the workplace... when we were laughing and carrying on it was more fun to work here..... anyway I nearly went forth with the valentines again this year but it's lost it's luster on me.... though I do have friends around the building I just dont feel up to it to celebrate a meaningless (for me) day ... it just brings back to much unpleasantness for me..... but that's not what this is about...... which brings me back to the time that I liked this day....

second time that I actually enjoyed this day would be years ago when I gave my first true love a single rose and a card.... I got nothing except a very nice kiss in return..... but that didn't matter because I had made her very happy.... which is the actual point..... this day is all about the woman in yewr life..... not couples... not a love day... it's about her.... and this is the reason I do not like the day.... for a very long time I've not had someone worthy of the pleasantries of this event and notice how I do not call it a holiday....

why is it that some people require a specific day to show that they care about someone... I say it every year... can you not do something special every day of your life? or at least mostly every day..... I used to have one thing that I did nearly every day.... for some weird reason I stopped doing it... I'll never know why.... perhaps something subconsious.... but it really doesn't matter anymore.... I dont wanna go back anymore....

thankfully tomorrow is another day...... on a brighter note... 9/10ths of the people signed into my messenger list today had valentines messages... how cute.... but my favorites of the bunch:

Fuck Valentine's Day, fuck everyone who enjoys it, fuck everybody in a happy relationship, and fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck. (it's nice when someone shares your opinion)


Happy VD (ummm I dont think that people should be celebrating a venereal disease)

Happy Valenshit day... someone please fuk my wife (this one needs no explanation or I am just gonna refuse to lol)

and of course mine:
Valentines day is for suckers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com