Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'll try to start from the beginning.... the entire day I was fretting about how I was going to make it to everything..... I was invited to two house parties and two jack and jill events on the same night... one was last minute (I only found out about it yesterday) but I made it.. it's all good... oh and I was supposed to have dinner with my mom.... busy me

during the day I did laundry and arranged stuff around the house.. started packing.... the usual trying to keep myself busy so I didn't feel alone and confused.... it sorta worked... I watched the last of my tv shows for a while ... (wont have cable or internet for quite some time) till the time came for me to head out on my last cape mission for a while....

I headed for westmount to visit Lisa one last time... for some odd reason I didn't get any pictures.... very odd... but since they were in pajamas and reading tarrot cards I dont think any of them will mind lol

next stop was my buddy Gina's place.... she was getting ready for the first weeding thing(hopefully yew remember what this means if not it's in the archives) .... 3 hours later (or at least it seemed like it) we were heading to pick up rochelle then to the legion... saw a lot of faces I haven't seen in a long time.. it was good to catch up.. but sadly I didn't have much time to spare as I was late for my scheduled appointment at another jack n jill.... sadly it was still early so the party animals hadn't taken over the dance floor yet (it was quite boring at the time) I felt kinda bad leaving but I had to...

the second Jack n Jill was already bumpin when I got there... the table with all the people I knew (and was meeting) was right at the door..... it was also the most busiest and entertaining.. everyone else looked like stiffs and were only there to watch us carry on..... (maybe this was a bit harsh but I call it as I see it lol) anyway I got to see work friends one last time and we all got up and danced ... I bit my tongue so I wouldn't cause hassles with queen bitch of the east that happened to be at the table as well.... she even tried to smile in my direction..... I scowled back instead.... but I was there to have a good time and good time I did have.... at one point when we got everyone up to dance we created a dance circle and took turns dancing in the center.... I may have stolen the show... I dont remember lol... after this most of us headed to hermans.....

I dont really have any stories to tell about hermans except there was more dancing and laughing and more pictures than I care to remember.... one highlight was me wearing my stupid hat (for some odd reason I dont have a picture of this) and gay paul had a turn wearing the silly hat... he even tried a little ghetto I spose by stealing my other hat and wearing it sideways lol... quite funny... anyway it was gettin late and people started to head home.. I said my good byes and all that then went off to slobway for my normal after bar experience....

now for the last few weeks when I have been goin to slobway after the bar nothing extrodinary has happened.... that changed back to normal this week.... while in line awaiting my precious food to be formulated by a sandwitch artist.... this lady starts freakin out ..... she got her finger caught in the doorway because some dood was screwin another woman in the bathroom and slammed the door on her.... the lady demanded the cops be called... sayin she was in the industry for 20 years... I wonder in all her 20 years did she ever show up for them days drunk out of her damned mind and think it was ok to rave like a lunatic ... then she had the gall to wonder why people are staring at her or laughing about her silly situation... (dood behind the counter asked her what she was trying to do going into the mens room anyway lmao)

anyway in all the confusion the lady ahead of me in line stole my sub but brought it back thankfully.... I'd hate to go hungry for foolishness....

but all in all it was a fantastic way to end my career at stream and my visit to the cape.... someday I'll come back but people will not forget me any time soon... the pictures are not posted here as they have been uploaded to the webshots link on the left side... enjoy them.. they are in the jacknjill2 section......

this will be my last post till I get access to internet out west... I hope everything is well with all of you in my absence.... I'll be back... you have been warned

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good of you to come to Westmount on March 11 to visit "Lisa" one last time. Guess there was no one else to visit in Westmount??? lol!
Have fun out west!

corEEEEEEEy!

1:35 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com