Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It started off great.. I was chillin at home bored when I get a message come out with me tonight (well ok so it was me that said go out but well that doesn't matter) I get washed up and drive over to Lee's place..... drinks commence... met fella named Troy.. me and new guy tie one on... in teh midst of all this Troy tells us that he was gonna go out with us dressed in a mooo mooo... for those that dont know it's a man dress.... he exclaims it is like a cape but closed in the front... ummm ok.... so we all head to the bar in a cab.... we go to the crapi club... I haven't been here in a while..... I love going here ... the music is good (usually when the stupid DJ either goes for a smoke or whatever and leaves someone else in charge) .. I hit on the girl with the pink hearts on her white shirt... (previous post of claustrophobic girl long time ago) I can't help myself.... anyway she smiles it's nice... we have a good time and then we get outside.. it's fukn snowing... out come the mitts and fuzzy hats... Lee wears troy's canadians hat (nice hat by the way) and we motor down the road to slobway.... we all order and stuff... something happens here but sadly I forget what... maybe I"ll be reminded tomorrow..... oh perhaps it was the dudes that came in after us saying Patrick Roy was at Hermans.... Troy freaks out... man it could have been us there ... I could have gotten an autograph... I know better than this.... we get outside afterwards and I begin to tell the story of the dood that was passed out accross the street from the library and Hurricane hitting the dood with her sub..... My failed attempts to recreate the story end up with my sub flying across the way ripping through the bag (which stays in my hand) and landing on the ground out of the wrapping.............

fuk....

I am in disbelief..... I have lost my sub... it is on the ground... Troy says... umm if that were mine I would be picking it up and eating it... yew know the 5 second rule..... it's a fukn blizzard out and I"m gonna pick up a sub off the ground and devour it..... sorry no... I"m not... I proceed to pick up the sub and throw it all over charollette street.... I hate wasting food... I was severely pissed off.... we end up walking through the snow storm to the gas station .... after a long ass fukn wait we get in a cab and go back to Lee's place where I left my car..... getting out of the cab I discover I left my mitts at the gas station...... and upon further investigation I realize my fukn mp3 player is also missing....... this just isn't my night.... I really need to stop misplacing things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com