Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, March 02, 2007



wings and beer is a wonderful combination... add in the mix a few friends and it makes for an interesting night..... I played hookey from work for my last time ever today to share in the enjoyment of the strange event wings night....

the night starts off with a few drinks at tasha's place while her daughter colors in the book... all of a suddent I'm being shown how to rock out properly (I will have to ask permission for displaying the picture of what I mean)

after the coloring fest and telling stories (I sadly cannot remember them but do remember they were funny) we make our way to the car for the drive to the event... I hook up my mp3 player and belt out some tunes.... the backseat driver shouts change it..... at the moment I have a pile of techno music on the player so of course not everyone likes it lol... so Jo Duo takes the controls of the player and all of a sudden shouts out umm it says erase.... somehow she ended up in the menu system of the player instead of hitting skip and was all of a sudden afraid that she was erasing my precious music lol... so I fix it and we finally agree on a tune... it was a remix of whitney Houston (of all things sheesh).... I proceed to drive us down the road with the three whitneys singing away

We place our orders for wings and beer and the ladies proceed to the back to do some gambling.... the only one that won was Jo Duo lol.... we eat some wings, gamble, drink, laugh n carry on.... after a bit we get a table in the main bar.... Jo Duo couldn't resist bringing a pack of Nibs with her (gotta love cravings) but things become more interesting when it's wondered what the combination of Nibs n Beer might taste like.... so begins the war of who can get the most nibs in each others glasses lol... the pitcher ended up with the most I think lol

I ended up takin off to pick up a friend but when I got back tasha, angel (not to be confuzzled with angle this time) and Jo Duo had dissapeared.... the party continues ... the DJ had began playing music so we danced around and drank up... near the end of the night I got attacked by some old lady who was severly drunk... I'm not sure how I handled it but I got rescued by Gina after some laughter from the peanut gallary....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com