Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

for the past week or so I've been renovating a boat... sadly my living quarters have yet to be completed but slowly it's getting done... with the addition of the boat it could be a long time before the homestead gets completed lol..... but oh well it's all good.... I have been cruising around town in my red mustang lately... I'm very used to the clutch and am now able to get around without stalling very much... actually it's rare that I stall these days lol... anyway again it's all good.... nothing much else to say except a story....

I am in the library checking up on things as usual ... email ... chatting.. whatever... I ventured into one of them silly websites where people share things .... one of my friends had shared a link about cousins or something... I clicked on it.... all of a sudden my computer starts doing some slobber thing like the king of the mer people in star wars (jar jar binks stuff) then all of a sudden my computer starts shouting

I like to fuck... I like to fuck....

well ok so it's true but it does not need to be displayed for the entire library.... thanks jezzy.. yewr a star..... lol... well I'm not sure how many people heard or if they knew where it was coming from but I shut down the system so damned quickly while laughing of course and calmly walked out... since I'm back today and nobody is looking at me weird I spose nobody really noticed.. but it's a funny story I'll be happy to repeat lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com