Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, April 12, 2007



I have been online for the longest time tonight since about a month today.... and only because I am staying at a hotel in Fernie BC... the last time I was in Fernie I went skiing... I dont think I'll have enough time to do that this trip ... but I will get a chance to take some pictures I hope.... on the way down here it was light outside so I got to see some of the things I missed the last time I drove through here...... such as elk valley... I've never seen so many elk in my life.... there were hundreds of them along the road.... luckily none on the road... also many deer are in this area.... perhaps I'll get some pictures on the way back (if I'm not driving of course) ... or perhaps I'll just make a pit stop on the side of the highway and hope I dont get trampled....

on another note last night I was out for a drive around town killing some time and decided to stop for pizza.... in the shop I place my order and begin to wait for it to be cooked.... two native fellas are in the shop talking to the arab fella behind the counter... the native is saying stuff like my brother to the arab fella... and all kinds of crazy things... they do a handshake manuver that almost looked like it could have been taken from boyz in the hood (the movie) it was quite funny to see.... the natives finally get their pizza and are headed out the door when the funny guy looks at me.. introduces himself and gives me the strange handshake thing...... he says to me that I looked familliar.... I looked like some guy on tv last week... and this is the best part... I look all strong n shit because I was on the ultimate fighter..... well I was a bit taken back..... I didn't know what to say except laugh in the guys face... luckily he didn't get offended and went on his way.... but I got quite the charge out of it just the same....

on my drive around town I somehow managed to drive down the wrong way on a divided highway..... luckily nobody was coming along and I got to the correct side of the road without incident.... it was a bit embarassing to admit but I have to tell it because it was very funny..... we need to get the heater fixed in the new car .. that way the windows dont fog up.... oh well for now it can keep me (and ewe) entertained...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com