Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I have found a new place to go for internet.... there is a wonderful thing called a cyber cafe... I knew they existed but was always leary to visit one.. I thought they would be filled with weirdo's n coffee addicts.... this turns out to be true.... but guess what... free interent is a great enticement for me to visit one..... and now that I have... I am sure I'm gonna return again and this will probably turn into my new source of entertainment... (not to mention my downloads aren't blocked here lol ... well not yet anyway)

so my first trip in to enquire about the internet starts off with the cute girl behind the counter tellin me there was a rental charge for using their computers (which yew get back at the end of it ... so to me.. what's the point) then she tells me about the wireless if you bring your own laptop... ok so that's kewl.. it turns out to be free (as yew know) so I take a look at the menu.. I'd feel kinda bad for using their internet and nothing else.... and I discover something I've been looking for since I came back from england... fruit smoothie..... now a proper fruit smoothie is fruit mixed with yogurt and milk... it makes a thicker milkshake but not so thick that you have to suck a marble through a straw to get a drink..... so I order one..... it's horrible... it's a milk drink.. which is totally not what I want.... but the scenery is great... so I will be coming back.. I'll just have to try something else from the menu...

anyway also there are other weirdos around... in front of me is one of the typical nerdish types complete with glasses n such... it appears that he comes here often and just for the internet... he has one of the same type cups as me (probably so he doesn't feel guilty for using their internet only) sheesh I'm starting to feel like a nerd.... but the difference here is that he has specialty gear... he is wearing headphones and has gadgets on the table as well... now normally I wouldn't tell a story about a nerd in a coffee house using free interent but sadly the poor fella was getting up from his table when one of the older ladies sitting at the next table taps the fella and says to him something quietly..... he turns around (sadly in my direction) and fixes his fly that was down.. he sheepisly says thanks to the lady and dissapears outside.... to complete his nerd look I saw him driving away on his bicycle.... god I miss driving my bike around lol

there are some other stories but they aren't as interesting..... but I'm sure that more inspirational stories will take place over the next few weeks... and maybe I'll even share some of the book I've been working with... but I doubt I will till it's actually done... sorry ... but in any event... enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com