Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I took another trip into the mountains on the weekend... took my laptop with me..... it was an interesting experience....... again lol...... one of our many stops (damned smokers) was at a lake that has a lot of rocks... kinda like by the ocean but without the salt water... on the right you see a picture of me at the bottom of the cliff and my dad's hand to show you how high up he is... it was fun indeed...... I got some other amazing pictures but I will not be sharing them just yet.... I want to build them into a scenic page with all my nice scenery shots..... that will not be coming anytime soon though... job hunting is priority at the moment... speaking of which I was in the liquer store and on the door is a sign that says help wanted.... I know a little bit about liquer so I figured I'd inquire... well guess what... an oriental fella runs the place.... when I asked him about the sign for help wanted and what they were looking for.... he replies (worst oriental accent ever!!!!!)

(owner) oooohh... we look for girl....
(me) really?
(owner) yeah we look for girl to do cash
(me) yew mean a guy can't do it?
(owner ... seemingly reluctant to answer)... uuuhhhhh
(me) I have lots of experience you would find usefull ... cash register and everything
(owner) you work in liquer store??
(me) no but I've done retail for years... I'd be good at it
(owner again reluctant to answer) umm..
(me) well if you only have part time then I dont need that
(owner amazingly quick to answer) yeah yeah.. part time... all I have
(me) alright you have a good day sir
(owner walks away quickly before I change my mind).......

hillarious... I couldn't hold my laughter in as I exited the store... it's only a small store and family owned... they own a hotel and bar all grouped together.... perhaps I'll go ask him for a job in the bar tomorrow lol... I bet that goes over well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com