Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm very annoyed with myself ... the day of my trailer incident a few weeks ago gave me the most incredible view of the mountains with clouds and such .. it was very very pretty.. I was to take a picture of this but I figured I'd get more chances to get snaps of this view.... reason for this thought is because we go by there almost daily.... well to my dismay I have not seen the view quite as it was that day since then... it has either been cloudy or just doesn't look as spectacular... course I still have quite some time to wait for it.... well onward with other news...

March 31st
I'm in preperation for my new job... it's to be tasking.... the money being spent on new tools for one thing ... the other is the well we'll call it training of sorts.... the new job is to be preparing houses for stucco... which means that I'll be using a high powered staple gun... (this should be cool.. if anyone gets on my nerves I could slip with the trigger.. ooops) also I'll be using a pair of snips to cut wire... this part is not so much fun... after my hour and half of practicing I'm afraid my poor wrist is very sore... I suppose I will need to do this some more because performing the task of squeezing the snips to the wire on a daily basis could cause the inability to type.... unless I practice more... (and no masterbating will not help... sheesh yew perves) anyway I hope to start this job soon but we keep running into snags .... I'll not get into this just yet as it will hopefully be worked out soon enough....
----------
April 2nd
sold the car today..... it almost felt like it was a crime... especially since I loved my wonderful kcar.... the trip was eventful as well... me and my dad raced to the place we were to sell it... he drove the mustang and I drove the kcar for the last time... along the way we came accross a truck pulling a trailer ... the reason I mention this is because the trailer could have been used a few weeks ago.. it could fit at least 2 cars on it.. perhaps even 3..... anyway back to the real story.... we were travelling in excess of 130 kmph at times... passing people left and right.... well ok to the left but only because it was single lane.... well at one point I heard a very loud crack... a rock had been tossed into the air by the mustang and caught my windsheild .... it left a nasty mark as well... but oh well the car was sold what did I care.... at least it didn't come through the window.. it might have made me swerve or something.... (my poor car)
---------
April 3rd
today I was treated to something I will most likely never do ever again.... I can still taste it and it's making me sick just thinking about it..... what could this possibly be.... of course it was food...... but not just any food.... sushi
now a few years ago when I was in England I tried my first possible sushi.. it was a smoked salmon.... I didn't like it.... not even slightly... I traded the plate with someone else that had something called whitebait.... ok... I must describe the whitebait so you understand how bad I did not like the smoked salmon... whitebait is basicly whole minnows roasted... yes heads and all .. complete.... but they were very tasty ... roasted crisp so it was kinda like chips.... well back to the story...

I am absolutely starving hungry and we go inside a japanese restaraunt... I'm not thinking anything out of the ordiary because we had stopped at a japanese take out place before... this was different... dad had been telling me back in december (my last trip out here) that he was gonna have me try sushi one of these days.... well it seems that this was the place... unknown to me until I opened the menu... the very first page was of course sushi... already my stomach was saying to brain... please.. no.. you know better.....

but I like food... and yes I wanted to try it... I dont like dismissing something (foodwise) until I am certain I dont like it... well I looked through the menu for something that was cooked and found something I thought was... I left the sushi stuff up to dad... well he ordered some eel... tuna something wrapped up ... crab something or other and something called california blah... hell if I know....

the first thing I tried was green tea... now I"m not much of a tea person but today I was so thankful to have tea that I actually drank a whole cup... (of course it hat sugar and cream in it.. I spose this ruined it but I care lots I was eating raw fish) the next thing was the tuna wrap thing.... well I dont know where the tuna bit was but it had crab in the middle... rice around it and seaweed as the wrap (kinda like tortilla but not as thick) this I actually did finish (nearly) next was the eel thing... it actually wasn't too bad.. except the part that it wasn't cooked... I forced it down... (it could have been worse) the n I tried a crab thing... it was a stick of crab on top of rice... with of course the seaweed wrapper but only a strand of it instead of an entire wrap.... I did manage to get this down without feeling icky... then our meals came... mine was in a bowl... it was a bowl of rice with onions in it... on top was a breaded beef thing with egg on it... I looked at it and was thankfull it was cooked but it didn't look all that good... I ate some of it.. it was ok... I would have eated all of it (possibly) if my dad hadn't suggested I try the california thing... this I knew was going to be a mistake.. but I tried it anyway... I put the bite sized thing in my mouth and imediatly regretted it... it is hours past and I can still taste this deadly piece of crap... I've since eaten bbq peanuts and a few beer... it's still there.. I want to die... if I wasn't in a decent place with all kinda of people around I would have spit that piece of crap out instantly.. but I swallowed the damned creation and continued eating my beef thing.... I got through a few more bites of that and drained the contents of the tea... then a can of sprite..... this was no good... I needed to get out of this place or I was in dire need of a toilet... bucket... plastic bag.. hell I would have let go on the floor it was that bad...

sadly I think the only thing that I really dont like is the smell of whatever was in it... for some odd reason I can smell it on my hands ...... I didn't touch it in any way... I used chop sticks... and I"ve since washed my hands (a few times) but I can still smell it.... I will sadly never frequent that place ever again.... and if my dad decides to suprise me again .... I'll take a detour across the street to the hospital crapeteria... thy must have some sandwiches that are more dead than what I had tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com