Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, April 09, 2007

it's always nice to know that one is loved but I haven't been feeling it lately... perhaps I should get out of the house... I've been steady painting and such to get the new homestead all livable lol... it's tiresome work but it needs to be done... I can't invite people over to a dump... well I could but since I dont have many friends yet I dont think it's the place to have new people over.. might give the wrong impression.... well whatever.... news...

I now am the owner of a laptop... as soon as my battery comes in I'll be the new wireless thief in the area.... go me lol..... maybe I can start getting my tv shows and such again... (yes I am highly bored at the moment) hopefully my new job starts soon or I'm gonna have to go and get one on my own... wouldn't it be nice to work at walmart ??? haha... it's better than stream I tell yew...

well when I get my laptop all spiffied I hope to be online more... that way I can tell my adventures of being accused for the peeping tom in the area

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hell is not too bad im back for round 2

3:45 p.m.

 
Blogger Marcus said...

I am looking forward to the movie about your travels

2:24 a.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

can you imagine a movie all about me? maybe I should blog about that sometime lol.. by the way marcus the town that got plowed over by the mountain was called frank slide .. not hope

5:52 a.m.

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Oh ok, that also happened to Hope as well....

11:20 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com