Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

the day on my own sucked.... but I spose it was a learning experience.... sadly it turned out to be one of those days.... I constantly dropped things.... forgot to pick up other things before going to the spot I was working on ... it was a mess... but I did get work accomplished... I just hope that it was enough to make me look good lol.... I will find out tomorrow.... for now I really dont have much to say other than I need some relaxation... I may even chill with a few beer tonight.... but what I dont need is a random dood in the coffee shop trying to make conversation... especially when the conversation is just strange.... this guy is talking about random strange things and I'm half listening (wouldn't want to be rude lol) what gets me is the guy is looking at me then looks away.... looks back and then away.... he keeps doing this while he's talking.... luckily someone else came in that he knew so he stopped talking to me... but I noticed that he was still doing the look away thing with this guy as well.... stevie wonder has nothing on this guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com