Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 14, 2007

had another beautiful day today but it all started off with rain.... rain means a day off for me... which was good because I wanted time to spend on the internet (I am a geek after all) so I get to the library and wouldn't ya know I'm settled in.. going about my business when all of a sudden I hear....

lady: excuse me sir are you all right?
man: huh... what??.. ummm??
lady: you can't sleep here!!
man: uhh... ummm.... ohh...
lady: you appeared to be dead to someone
man: I'm sorry I umm.....

and I didn't hear any more of it..... apparently the man had passed out in one of the hidden cubicles of the library... someone must have ratted on him lol... in any event it was quite humorous... I thought back to a time I fell assleep at my cubicle at work.... yeah I think I reacted in the same manor lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com