Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 11, 2007

"hi.. I'd like a coffee" or whatever the hell she ordered... "thank you"... the lady then walked out of the coffee shop.... a second later she came back in... "oh my... can you give me a cup of water... some cold water... I spilled it on me" ... at this point I'm ignoring the old crazy lady ... but since the shop is empty I notice pretty much everyone that comes in..... the lady tries to clean the drink off her shirt.... sorry I dont know if she succeeded... myself I would have waited till I got home.... anyway she goes out the door again... a second later ... yes the lady comes back in.... she didn't spill anything on her.. she didn't order anything... she complained about the cigarette butts in front of the coffee shop.... the kind girls behind the counter told the silly old lady that nothing could be done about it because the ashtrays they put out there get stolen so they dont bother anymore... (that's funny shit lol) anyway the lady finishes her silly complain (I think the only reason she did it at all was most likely because it's the only place open along the street ... except perhaps the bar lol) ... so the silly old lady leaves again... thankfully she did not return with her sillyness ... well except that she walked down the street and a few minutes later walked past the shop in the opposite direction again .... maybe she has someone else to bother for now.....

ok so now for the semi more interesting things.... my cousin .... whom is a frenchman I must add also he is 10 years older than me... drives super truck... or long hauling perhaps.... anyway he was passing through going to British Columbia... but he decided to stop by... luckily he came after we were off work.... sadly we were extremely tired but it matters not... me and my cousin decided to hit the town... now I haven't been out in this area (except for some local dive bars) so I dont really have any idea where to go... my dad suggests a local strip joint.... geez... thanks.... well we make our way to the big city .. it's only a half hour drive away or so.. we go by the first bar that I've been wanting to check out but the parking lot is empty... it looks dead... we go by the next one.. same thing... what is the meaning of this!!!!! bars should still be open even on wednesday.. especially in the big city one would think....

well the next one along the way is of course the strip club.... now I do not like going to them... I always feel weird ... or like I'm a huge perv.... but as usual.. there are more girls in the place than guys lol.... (by the way I've only been to two strip clubs so I really dont have much to base my opinions on) well my cousin sees a woman he likes... yes tall blonde the whole deal.... but she dissapears outside and doesn't come back... awwwww lol.... well we are there for about half hour or so.. it's not late by any means when all of a sudden the D.J. blasts over the intercom that they are closing... ummm what the hell kind of city is this.... even a small town like glace bay has a bar that stays open late.. hhmmmm maybe this is suggesting something about cape breton lol........ .... umm anyway... so my cousin asks the bouncer where the happening spot is.... thankfully the guy makes a suggestion and we head on over there

we get to the place and it turns out to be exactly the kind of place I'd love to hang out... it's a college hangout with D.J. and not rock music... all of a sudden I feel like I'm back home on a friday night lol... except I can't drink (because I'm driving) and I dont know a soul except my cousin... then something unexpected happens.... some girl behind me drops her drink... it smashes everywhere... she has flip flop type shoes on or something really thin but doesn't bother to pick up the sharp bits... my quick on his toes cousin decides to do it so that nobody steps on it and kills themselves... but guess what... more drinks start dropping... it was astounding... at least 4 drinks were dropped in less than 15 minutes... it made me wonder if these people were just looking for someone to buy them another drink out of pitty... now most girls really dont have to go through the trouble of that... just ask for a drink I'm sure somone would me more than happy to buy yew one... as long as it isn't a very regular practice (unless your going home with that person regularly lol) but whatever.... my cousin had enough of the place after a while and asked to leave... so we make our way outside... in the front of the place is a girl .. possibly waiting for a drive.. but she doesn't look happy... I make her aware of this and she smiles.... nice.. I'm glad I could bring a nice moment to a sad girl..... anyway into the car we go and my cousin says... "mcdonalds" I say ummm no.... perhaps burger king.... so we go to burger thing.... order up some grub and make our way back to the truck so my cousin can sleep and be on his way... (he has a very nice truck by the way)... sadly I didn't get a picture... well coming out of burger things lot I make the turn into the wrong fukn lane.... I really hate driving in a town where I dont really know the area lol... but thankfully it is 2am and nobody else on the road and we avoid disaster and make a safe journey back.... I can't wait to go back to that bar though.... I just need to find a wingman lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com