Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 11, 2007

I nearly forgot to write about my adventures at work this week..... actually I dont really have a big story to tell except I broke a ladder that we rented in order to get to the top of a building... the ladder was 32 feet long and we had to extend it a bit to get to the top.... I was trying to extend the ladder when something strange happened... I fell.... the ladder part I was extending came crashing down and the part that holds it in place broke off... I didn't get hurt except my pride... but it is something that is quite funny so I must share it with the world... I haven't fallen off a ladder since.... but my stupid tool belt keeps getting caught on it when I'm climbing down.. it's very annoying and causes me to either drop something or grab onto the ladder for dear life if I feel like I'm about to fall... plus it slows up production... oh well I'll get used to it someday... perhaps... unlikely... help me I'm falling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com