Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I was informed today that I may be somewhat of a legend... now in some respects I would tend to agree..... maybe this is one of them respects.... I've been told it's a good blog... but then a great blog would have many comments lol.... anyway what I'm actually talking about is my legend at stream... perhaps it's just because I'm still in contact with many people from there... the occasional message or email or whatever else there is... but it seems that my name is still hung on the wall with the rest of the people on my old team... does that make me a legend?? well maybe if I die (no this hopefully wont be happening any time soon) ... anyway the person that told me this suggested that they build a cube for me... I thought it was a good idea... I even mentioned that they could put the halloween skeleton with the headset in my cube and put up my old time table sign of 4 - 1... I bet people even ask if I am coming back or not lol.... hhmmm maybe people would even gossip about me.... but it makes me wonder... am I known for my silliness or perhaps crafts?? or maybe I am a legend... who knows but I like the idea of being remembered or perhaps that was liked.... maybe I'm just conceited lol

also today I ended up working on my own for the first time in my new job... I've worked on sections of a building on my own before but not an entire job site.... my dad is gone to a concert in vancouver so I was gonna work with another fella.... but he was to do other things instead.... so the boss said I was to work on my own... my dad probably put in a good word for me I spose... sadly his last words before he left was dont fuck up ..... well as yew know I have a horrible memory so I forget things all the time..... of course today was no different... but I think I did pretty good for being on my own.... tomorrow I'll have to put a bit more effort into it because I need to get as much done as possible to make me look good... that way I can keep my job... but I doubt I have anything to worry about.. the fella that was sposed to work with me still works for the company and I'm better than he is.... well at least I think so ... (he has a better memory than me lol) maybe I'll just forget all about this tomorrow... but I doubt it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com