Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 04, 2007

I was thinking this afternoon that I really didn't show what it is that I do in my new employment.... for anyone that is actually interested in what I do...or doesn't actually know what stucco is lol... here is a basic diagram or description of sorts... you can look it up further information if yew desire....

http://www.hometips.com/content/stucco_intro.html

the part that I do in this diagram is the building paper and wire mesh ... the spacers dont actually get done unless the house is covered with styrophoam

anyway today I want to talk about amonites..... basicly it is a fancy fossil... what I need to know is how much one would be worth... perhaps some of my readers might actually know the answer to this... the one I'm investigating is measured 21cm x 18cm and it is the whole animal.... I'm not exactly sure how deep or thick it is but the rock seems to be at least 4 inches thick.... I could provide pictures if needed I'm sure lol.... and maybe I will just because I can

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone who is a frequent computer user, you sure don't look up information like you should. I searched amonite and found some on ebay selling for 150 and up.

http://search.ebay.com/amonite_W0QQpqryZamosite

8:51 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

I'm lazy.... especially when it comes to looking up stuff for someone elese.... if yew asked me to find software or music I'd have better luck... (I never think of using ebay either) ... thanks for the suggestion ... thankfully the ones we have are much better than most of the ones listed

10:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com