Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm beginning to fear for my sanity... well perhaps this has been in question for quite some time .. but I've never questioned it before.... it started when I'm in the coffee shop and I can't help but look around at the different people surrounding me.... sometimes there are frequent visitors (maybe it's sad that I am remembering some of the faces lol) well there was a man sitting accross from me today that was sporting a very bad comb over... it made me think of the one woody harrellson or bill murrey had in that bowling movie (the kingpin) but not so outrageous lol.... but of course this doesn't make me wonder of my sanity... perhaps feeling sorry for the old guy that is ashamed of his extended forehead... perhaps if I had taken my hat of I may have made him feel worse for I am growing a forhead myself but am not really ashamed of it... ( I just feel more comfortable with the hat on lol) anyway the portion of my sanity was put to the test as one of the regulars came in... now I've never paid much attention to him before but this time he sat next to me... the man is an older native guy... he wears a cowboy hat that is pulled down low and he walks with a limp and his head down.... that in itself can be a funny site but it wasn't till he sat down next to me that I began to wonder.....

he is sitting by himself but the biggest conversation is going on under his breath... I'm not certain but he might be mumbling in english or his native tongue... I can't really make him out... but every once in a while he laughs at a joke or something he says.... ok so maybe this is cruel but I started to wonder if I should answer the man... make him feel like he's got a friend or something...... no perhaps not... I think ... judging by the amount of conversation that he has enough friends and they make him laugh.... even if they are all him... or a part of him....

what if he has one of them earpeice things and he's actually talking to someone that isn't even in the shop.... this is where I start to question my sanity.... if some strange person comes into the vicinity of me and I start to make up things that could or could not be possible to explain his/her delusions or oddness..... does that mean that I might be the deluded or odd person? perhaps this might make you think about your reading my page lol.... if you laugh at my silly stories does that make you odd as well?

oh and I forgot to mention that the native guy looks like a very skinny david carradine.... this makes it even more creepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com