Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm totally exhausted... please help me..... I need a bed.. but also want my downloads..... it's a pain in the ass that I can't just let me computer sit and I go do something else... like sleep... yes sleep would be wonderful... anyway I dont have much to say other than I feel like I've been fucked by a donkey and then a steam roller took both of us out..... hhmmm I should probably change this statement but it's actually kinda funny..... speaking of funny a bus just drove by with the words 'Have a Nice Day' on the front..... and on the side the destination was the rehabilitation center....... I spose we should have a nice day... it could be worse.. we could be inside the rehab center lol..... but in order to get in there you either gotta be really messed up or you just got off a very good weekend and are ready to give it up..... enjoy yewr day.. or at least try

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com