Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

people are weird.... I'm probably no exception especially because I'm in a coffee shop typing about random people in it.... anyway while I'm in the coffee shop.... I cannot help but overhear 4 guys talk about forming a band.... they all appear to be approx my age (25-30)... one looks like a nerd ... one gay... the other two are typical rocker doods.... listening to them talk about this band thing I really dont think they have a chance of anything... they sound like a bunch of boneheads in high school dreaming of being the ultimate stars.... I hope they have jobs because they are strange... one of the rocker doods is trying to run the show and the others are just basicly going along with him... the gay lookin dood isn't saying anything .... example of how bad it is... at one point of the conversation one of them said they were moving out of home... (from the sound of the conversation I think he meant out of his parents home) the other guy said that he could live in his basement but couldn't touch anything lol... sheesh.... other things... they are asking each other if they can play chords or certain songs (popular easy songs) if you have to ask these questions.. should you really be in the band?? well maybe they are all in this coffee shop meeting for the first time... 3 of them are answering an ad in the paper .... yeah that actually sounds like what they are doing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com