Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

saturday night found me at the races.... I haven't been to the races in a long time.... the track is a distance away ... I haven't been to this place so I dont quite know what to expect... for some reason I'm thinkin of the track back home... which in itself is actually quite good... this track is a bit bigger.... when I saw it I immediately got excited... I felt like a kid on the way to the circus... but then I remembered... I forgot my camera.... (I will not forget it this week) so I'm expecting just regular racing but it turns out there is a new league starting up for sprint racing..... I've seen this on television but have never been to a live event... well let me tell you they are more exciting to watch live than on the television.. there were a few crashes as well which makes it more spectacular...

then the announcement: "and now for the claimer race!!!"

one of the divisions for the raceway is the claimer cars.... this is something I've wanted to do since the first time I ever drove a car.... the claimer cars are regular cars set up for racing and best of all if you have the cash you can actually purchase a ride.... no... not someone driving you around the track..... it's a chance to compete in the race.... $410 and you can purchase a claimer car ... you race it until you crash the car (total it) or someone purchases it from you.... if someone purchases the claimer from you then basicly you get your money back lol.. it's an amazing setup.... so you can imagine what I will be doing in a few weeks... that's right I will be in my first ever legal race lol..... I dont even care if I win or crash ... I will get to say that I actually raced a car on the track... I just hope someone gets good pictures of my crash lol (I doubt I will crash but ya never know) who knows... maybe I might get sponsered for real and become a regular driver at the track ... I already know where I can get wrecker cars for cheap lol

for anyone interested in checking them out here is their website:

http://www.bridgecountyraceway.net/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com