Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

some things should never be shared.... and sometimes this includes normal things but of course it depends on the situation... I would suggest that food not be shared unless your romantically involved or developing something into that... perhaps combs or toothbrushes as well... but I'm only mentioning suggestions not to actually get into the topic entirely... you see last night we went to the bar after the old people had some drinks... I was maintaining a relatively sober mind and enjoying the moment ... I was playing pool because it's something I enjoy .... also because the bar is lousy lol... I may have mentioned before that the bars play mostly rock music but even more bizarre the local bar never seems to have any girls other than 3 - 4 locals that I'd rather not discuss lol (I'm a nice guy remember) ... well anyway a few people my dad knows are in the bar and all of a sudden he gets the brilliant idea of inviting everyone back to the farm ... possible bon fire and such... and of course... more beer... well we make our way back to the farm and discussions ensue.... I spose I may be making my first friends that aren't work related but then again me being me... maybe not.... one of the guys brings up the topic of pick up lines... then proceeds to share a few gems..... I dont really remember them because of course they weren't useable lol..... anyway after which I say something totally stupid...

that was a lousy cum line...... umm I mean pick up line

well laughter broke out of course.. including me because it was hillarious at the time.... but then the guy keeps up... because of my rediculous statement the guy comes up with a new pick up line.... you see there are a lot of people that frequently use crack around here..... so he comes up with... "you like crack?? girl says yes.... he says.."how bout a cum line?" yes of course lame.. anyway the nite proceeds when during another conversation the guy shouts out to another guy why dont you lick the cum from my ass!!!" without missing a beat the guy he's shouting at says "dood you have cum in your ass????" at which I mention the guy is a cum line lol.... priceless I redeemed myself with the very stupid retort I had almost been embarassed with.... the guy will now be known as cum line from now on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com