Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, June 22, 2007

I broke off early from work today... the compressor for the air staple gun quit..... since I couldn't get it running I decided to give up for the day after using nails to get the wire on the walls.... man does that suck..... anyway it also sucks setting up scaffolding 15 feet up by yourself.... it really sux..... anyway I packed up and left for the weekend... I returned some movies (really rivoting reading I know) and proceeded towards the lake.... I contemplated getting some beer for the afternoon sunbathing and soaking but the beaches dont allow it and well I'm by myself to take the fall .... so I skipped it.. instead I stopped at the coffee shop for a bit..... possibly a good thing I did too because outside the place is a trumpet player and a dood with a guitar.... can't hear the guitar guy but the trumpet you can hear down the street.... man does he suck lol... I'm not sure what they are doing out there but perhaps they are raising money for something..... thankfully I wont be forcing myself to stay here for to long.. the hag that runs the place is in .... besides the lake is waiting for me... it's far to hot to do anything else (unless your sitting in an air conditioned coffee shop doing nothing but reading other peoples blogs lol) man do I ever need some new friends ... a side note.. here are two interesting blogs I've come accross .. not to send you somewhere else but you may want to check em out sometime....


Lost In Laundry
.... Hijinks Galore

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pointful said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out!

And, a little advice-- beer in a coffee to-go mug for the beach ;)

9:48 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

your exceptionally welcome.... I use a sprite bottle lol

4:21 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com