Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I had a couple of topics to write about on the way home from work today but for the life of me I cannot recall what they are... I believe I'm gonna have to start carrying a pen and pad again lol.... (that just seems to get me in trouble though)... I suppose I could poke fun at the expense of the person that just fell going down the street on a skateboard...Not just any skateboard but one of them super long large ones they are bringing back these days.... anyway she looked kinda old and perhaps learning how to use the thing.... I didn't notice at first because I was wrapped up in my book (I've been doing a lot of reading lately) when I noticed someone coming accross the cross walk a little quicker than normally possible.... I glanced and saw it was a person on a skateboard... I wasn't sure if it was a guy or girl at first but it turned out to be a woman.... I'd say she was closer to my age than a normal person you would think to be on a board with wheels.... however she got to the curb and tried to muscle her way up the sloap when all of a sudden she wobbled.... she regained her balance only to discover that she was headed for the side of a building.....

she jumped off the crazy out of control wheeled board ... can't say I blame her on the monstrosity lol.... course the board is so big that it would have hit the wall first and she may not have hit her head on the building .... we shall never know... it was kinda funny to watch though....

I just remembered one of the topiks from work.... occasionally (more often than not) while we are working on a building there are other workers doing their thing on other parts.... electrical... air conditioning.... drywall.. whatever... anyway we were at this building for two days (today being the third) and nobody has been in it except the contractor to inform us about another project we had to complete..... I was working on a section when I hear my dad talking to someone... I assume he's on the phone.... he wasn't.... he had mentioned to me that he was talking to a queer (my dad is very politically correct) ... I didn't investigate and kinda didn't really catch his comment... I ignore my father a lot lol.... well as I continued work I was patching up a section of windows when I saw the ugliest woman I've ever come accross on the other side of the window!!!!!!!

it turns out my dad was talking to a man/woman/thing... I'm still not exactly sure... (I didn't talk to the guy) .. now I've heard of cross dressers and such but I must admit I was a bit freaked out to see a man working in construction wearing regular clothes for work but with piles of makup such as a grandmother would wear.... somehow I maintained my composure... I'm actually shocked a little... any other day I probably would have fallen off my ladder in fits of laughter at the sight of a dood with granny makup doing construction... but he is probably very good at what he does or he wouldn't be doing it.... it's all good.... it's making me think of a conversation I had with a gay friend named paul....

paul had asked me how I was doin in alberta and inquired on the possiblity of employment for him.... I mentioned that there was heavy lifting and lots of dirt in my job... he didn't like either aspect of that... but perhaps he could join the motley crew of mr makeup lol... his job looked easy... but I honestly dont know what the guy was doing.... and I'm not meaning to be an ass or anything ... I just find this topic a bit funny

on another brighter note... kids are quite funny... one of the girls is cleaning up in the coffee shop when a kid follows her up the stairs... the kid wants to help her out... he's not more than 5 years old and loud just like a normal kid.... the girl thanks him for helping and such when the mother says to the kid to come on because they are leaving... the kid in a panic starts running for the stairs shouting repetatively

mommmmmmyyyyy dont leavvvvveeeeeee meeeeeeeeee.....

aren't kids great lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com